Secure chamber for tests with kerosene
Secure Hot - Cold chamber to carry out tests with tanks filled up with kerosene.
The chamber aims to characterize the tank and all its sub-assemblies : kerosene supply circuit, temperature, pressure, valves, etc.
These tanks can be found in civil or military aviation, like in helicopters.
- from -70°C to +180°C
- 10°C/min average from +70°C to -55°C, with an equivalent of 30 kg aluminium and 1 kW of permanente dissipation
- Military and civil aviation standard MIL-DO 160
- Low-powered resistors
- Fluorosilicone gaskets
- Skin temperature measurements of electric resistors
- Nitrogen inerting, high and low flow
- Door opening safety
- Oxygen concentration sampling and measurement unit in the test cabinet via an electro-chemical cell