The EXCAL² range represents the whole Climats's expertise in 8 standard test volumes.
You can olso optimize your environmental test chamber by combining standard accessories and measuring devices.
Find the new options, as a camera or a barcode reader …
- Extreme temperatures (model T) : from -90°C to +250°C
- Humidity tests (model H) : HR from 10% to 98% (for temperatures from +10°C to +90°C)
- An unparalleled high performance panel : from 0.5°C/min to 25°C/min
|Useful volume (L)||L (mm)||P (mm)||H (mm)||Minimum Temp.(°C)||Maximum Temp. (°C)|
|140||540||400||700||-40 to -80||+180 (+200 as option)|
|220||540||600||700||-30 to -80||+180 (+200 as option)|
|400||700||650||900||-30 to -85||+180 (+200 as option)|
|540||700||850||900||-30 to -90||+180 (+200 as option)|
|770||900||950||900||-40 to -90||+180 (+200 as option)|
|1000||1000||1000||1000||-35 to -85||+180 (+200 as option)|
|1400||1150||1100||1120||-35 to -85||+180 (+200 as option)|
|1800||1150||1500||1120||-30 to -85||+180 (+200 as option)|
EXCAL integrates the reference control system SPIRALE VISION
The new control panel benefits from the latest industrial innovations :
- swivelling panel PC equipped with Windows 7
- 15" capacitive multitouch screen, IP66
- SSD memory
- 2 USB ports and a network connection in front of the chamber with an automatic detection
Attentive to the user comfort and driven by our desire to continuously improve our products, we have created a space entirely dedicated to your connections. A panel positioned on the side of the chamber is provided for this purpose.
As standard, you have :
- a safety socket
- a thermal fuse
- status indicators
- 4 dry contacts that can be configured in SPIRALE VISION
Other innovations :
- 2 mobile sensors for closer regulation of yours products
- an RS232 connector
- 4 analogical inputs/outputs that can be configured in SPIRALE VISION
- an Ethernet connection to control your chamber remotely
EXCAL also has :
- Large window
- Halogen inside light
- Shelves and racks
- 2 side portholes of 100 mm diameter with soft silicone stoppers
- Centralized inputs-outputs
- Chamber on casters
- Safety socket (as an option)
Climats offers you many fittings, such as …
Organise the structure of your chamber
- Creation of customized portholes with the integration of additional portholes on the sides, ceiling, door and even in the window (diameters between 80 and 200 mm).
- Integration of specific customer windows, connectors or sensors adapted to your requirements.
- Integration of notched cabinet portholes to connect products before inserting them into the cabinet.
- Increased loading capacity for each level using reinforced shelves.
- Increased loading capacity placed on the base of the test space.
- Reversible door opening
Make your tests safe ...
- Make them even safer with a safety switch.
- Make your tests safe thanks to the MINI MAXI electronic temperature safety unit on separate PT100 sensor.
- Sensor-controlled door opening status indicator.
- Pre-installation of an emergency stop to be interfaced with your benches.
- Integration of dedicated thermal fuses.
- Variator to select the fan speed.
- Securing of your high power cables via the 10/16A safety socket.
- Air dryer to prevent the formation of humidity by sweeping with dry air or nitrogen.
To improve the chamber's environment
- Integration of an audible warning device on event or alarm.
- 3-colour tower light.
- Integration of a demineralised water tankfor for humidity tests.
- Reinforced machinery soundproofing.
- Installation of a an additional chiller to ensure cooling of the installation.
To developp your tests...
- Relative humidity sensor for measuring or regulating
- PT100 data acquisition card or thermocouple
- Additional data acquisition units.
- Specific operating mode development : regulation on the average of serveral sensors, incoming regulation information on dry contact, START & STOP for regulation and ventilation when taking measurements.
- Specific digital communication such as IEEE 488, and 0/10V analogue control.
- Remote Panel PC to control your peripherals remotely.
- Supports MODUS communication accessories.
Do not hesitate to contact us so we can discuss your needs with you. We will always find a way to meet your requirements.
All the Excal² environemental test chambers are requipped with the new Spirale Vision software. More ergonomic, more intuitive, you can manage your machine efficiently.
Choose the most suitable level of use: production level, standard level, laboratory level.
With Spirale Vision you can control your equipment from an extra-large 15" touch screen.
Always available: recording mode, program editing and remote control via internet.
The supervision function lets you manage all your eequipment from one workstation.